February 14, 2007
Update: In the comments on this profy post there’s an interesting discussion about the missing “L”.
Update2: The Official Google Blog explains the missing “L” with the words; “you may worry that we forgot our name overnight, ” … …. “None of the above. I just know that those with true romance and poetry in their soul will see the subtlety immediately.” 🙂
February 9, 2007
Wow, me and Sylvia had these pancakes as our diner the other day.
This is a free translation of the original recipe; http://www.ah.nl/allerhande/recepten/recip….
Diner for 4 persons
- whatever you need for pancakes (usually a pancake mix, with milk and eggs)
- 200 grams of bacon
- 3 apples
- 1 onion
- 7 spoons of olive oil
- 1 spoon of vinegar
- 150 grams of melted ewe cheese with honey
- 100 grams of oak leaf lettuce
- Prepare the pancake batter. Half bake the bacon. Let the bacon dry on some kitchen paper.
- Wash the apples, cut them in halves and remove the cores. Now cut the halves in to moon shaped parts. Cut the onions in half ring shaped parts. Prepare a dressing from three spoons of oil, one spoon of vinegar and add some salt and pepper.
- Mix the bacon with the pancake batter. Heat your pan with some oil in it and bake your pancakes.
- After turning the pancake scatter some ewe cheese on the surface of the pancake and cover it up to allow the cheese to melt a bit.
- Mix the apple, onion and the dressing. But the salad on top of your pancakes.